In the News:
- Helm’s for sale, looking for $500k which buys everything, including the OB tasting room.
- We’re doing a collaboration beer with Longship for SD Beer Week! Once the beer is brewed, we will let you know when to come to Longship and vote for our beer!
- Little Miss is indeed trying to lease their OB tasting room. It was found that during the permit process that the ABC, SDPD, a State Assembly member, and additional OB residents held private meetings without Little Miss representatives and made the decision that crime had risen (not true) and the cause was an increase of alcohol licenses and decided not to approve LM’s permit. Sounds like no future tasting will be allowed as well.
- Joe Lisica left Little Miss. Possibly for not coming on board with the current brewing strategy of LM.
- Stone Brewing is now a fully national brand, they just entered West Virginia, marking availability in all 50 states.
This episode was recorded at Circle Nine Brewing.
Check out our new Support Us! page!
We have a Patreon Page!
Pledge $1 or give more, either way, we love our listeners. We hope we provide some value in your life so you can provide some value in ours. Value for Value model. Look at the various rewards for even more value we can give our best fans!
Buy a T-shirt and put SD BeerTalk on your chest!
Go to store.sdbeertalk.com and pre-order a shirt in either white or dark gray. All shirts are $20.
Rate us on iTunes!
We understand not everyone can give back via Patreon. Another way you can help us reach a bigger audience is rating the show in iTunes. Please give us some feedback and rate us!
Our logo was created by Craft Beerd artist Rudy Pollorena Jr. If you like craft beer and want to show your passion, check out his art and buy some merch.