We are so happy to have this exclusive news on our show! Many of you know Rudy Pollorena Jr. from Craft Beerd. Well, he is going through a major re-brand and his line of art and merchandise will now be known as HopStash by Craft Beerd.
We start by asking Rudy how things have been going since our last official show with him back in Episode 54, even though he did join us at MVCBF in Episode 109 as well. We talk about evolving as an artist which then leads the first announcement about HopStash becoming the brand of choice from now on. Then we learn of the second announcement that Rudy will be doing a Kickstarter to fund this new collection. The third announcement is that HopStash will be a monthly subscription service where every month a new shirt will arrive at your door and those pieces will be brand new artwork and will never come back afterward. There are different levels of the subscription that you can purchase. During the Kickstarter your options will be:
- $20 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt
- $27 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt, Pin, and Sticker (Rad Edition)
- $40 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt for you and a friend
- $54 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt, Pin, and Sticker (Rad Edition) for you and a friend
- $55 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt for three months
- $74 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt, Pin, and Sticker for three months (Rad Edition)
- $220 – Exclusive, One-Time artwork T-Shirt for 13 months (one month free)
- $350 – HopStash Membership for 13 months (Rad Edition) – The T-Shirt, Pin, and Sticker for one year. Also, first access to “collectibles” which will be very limited before any of the other members can purchase.
- $425 – HopStash Sponsorship for one year – Any non-brewery business can pledge at this level to be added to the monthly flyers that are put in the boxes with the subscriptions. All business are subject to approval.
- $775 – Rad Brewery Collaboration – Breweries will purchase this to be one of the first to have the collectibles created for them. Due to the donation structure that Rudy has put into place, the $775 will be donated to charity by the end of the program.
During the discussion of the Kickstarter, we do talk about the BA numbers that were released about donations of breweries versus revenue.
I Do Declare!
Thank you, The Perfect Pour, Colin Salmon, Ken Lierman, Chris Bush, Tony Bagz, Tom Keliinoi, Nick Shields, Ryan DeBusk, West Coaster, Dave V, Roger Smith, Captain Eli, Craftbeeray, Vance Arthurs, Bill Benzel, Alana Gomez, Patrick Zacharias, Greg Nagel, Neil Halpin, John Allegretti, Scott Schmalbach, Brian Goold, Matt Landes, Cyrus B, Ben, and Hoppy Craftsmen Podcast!
Where to find our guests:
HopStash by Craft Beerd:
This episode was recorded at The Brew Project.
Check out our new Support Us! page!
We have a Patreon Page!
Pledge $1 or give more, either way, we love our listeners. We hope we provide some value in your life so you can provide some value in ours. Value for Value model. Look at the various rewards for even more value we can give our best fans!
Buy a T-shirt and put SD BeerTalk on your chest!
Go to store.sdbeertalk.com and pre-order a shirt in either white or dark gray. All shirts are $20.
Rate us on iTunes!
We understand not everyone can give back via Patreon. Another way you can help us reach a bigger audience is rating the show in iTunes. Please give us some feedback and rate us!
Our logo was created by Craft Beerd artist Rudy Pollorena Jr. If you like craft beer and want to show your passion, check out his art and buy some merch.