In The News!
- Green Flash opens their brewery in Virginia Beach. Around 40,000 barrels in its first year in operation. Immediate help toward East Coast distribution, then add focus on shipping International. More on this at the San Diego Reader.
- Beachwood BBQ is releasing their Invasion Species West Coast IPAs, I’ll let them, talk about it on their FaceBook page:
- Invasive Species coming for you November 22nd because you have a choice when it comes to your beer. #choosecraft #truetobeer #drinkindependent #independentbrewery
- Bottle Release:
- Nov 22nd
- 11:30am Long Beach and Seal Beach
- $11 Invasive Species 4 pack
- -India Pale Ale
- -Grapefruit IPA
- -Habanero IPA
- -Mango IPA
We are doing this a little different than a normal show. This is our first edition of Drink Beer History! You wouldn’t want the first one to be about anything other than IPAs, would you? Will Keizer from Premiere Stainless joins us, gets fairly drunk, and then tries to explain the story of the IPA. Usually I put a lot of text on the page, this time I’m leaving it up to the show to fill in the details. Enjoy!
I Do Declare!
Thank you The Perfect Pour, Colin Salmon, Tait Campbell, Ken Lierman, Amy (and Rudy) Pollorena, Chris Bush, Mitch Tantrum, Tony Bagz, Aaron Graham, Tom Keliinoi, Nick Shields, Ryan DeBusk, Eddie Martin, and NEW! Ryan Lamb (Thanks West Coaster!)
Where to find our guests:
Premier Stainless Systems:
This episode was recorded at The Brew Project!
Check out our new Support Us! page!
We have a Patreon Page!
Pledge $1 or give more, either way we love our listeners. We hope we provide some value in your life so you can provide some value in ours. Value for Value model. Look at the various rewards we have, even more value we can give our best fans!
Buy a T-shirt and put SD BeerTalk on your chest!
Go to store.sdbeertalk.com and pre-order a shirt in either white or dark grey. All shirts are $15 during the pre-order when you use coupon code SDBT5.
Rate us on iTunes!
We understand not everyone can give back via Patreon. Another way you can help us reach a bigger audience is rating the show in iTunes. Please give us some feedback and rate us!
Our logo was created by Craft Beerd artist Rudy Pollorena Jr. If you like craft beer and want to show your passion, check out his art and buy some merch.